Portugal’s Family Reunification Visa (D6)

If you’re legally resident in Portugal, namely you’ve come here on another visa or have settled citizen status as an EU citizen, you can apply to bring your spouse, partner, or family to live with you in Portugal through the Family Reunification Visa (D6).  Any family member you bring over will essentially have generally the … Read more