If you’re arriving into Faro before you can check into your accommodation, the last thing you want to do is wander around the city with suitcases and backpacks. While Faro isn’t hilly, the weather can be quite warm—especially in the height of summer. Not much fun when you’re lugging around your luggage.
Thankfully, there are a few places where you can drop your bags for a few hours, days, and even weeks. Many of these are available through apps like Bounce and Luggage Hero, which allow you to store your bags at certain shops and cafés.
|3 Hours||24 Hours||3 Days||Insurance||Promo Code|
|Luggage Hero||€ 5||€ 8||€ 18||€ 2,500||PORTUGALIST (2 Hours Free)|
|NannyBag||€ 6||€ 6||€ 14||€ 1,500||PORTUGAL5 (5% off)|
|Stasher||€ 6||€ 6||€ 16||£1,000|
|Radical Storage||€ 5||€ 10||€ 15||€ 500|
|Bounce||€5||€5||€15||$10k||PORTUGALIST5 (5% off)|
- Nanny Bag App – The NannyBag app lists at least three luggage storage spots around Faro, including a restaurant and a grocery store
- Bounce App – The Bounce app and website lists at least three luggage options in Faro, including one at Faro Train station, one at Faro Market, and one at Faro Marina
- Stasher App – The Stasher app and website lists at least two luggage storage spots, including a convenience store that’s open until late at night
- Luggage Hero App – The Luggage Hero app lists one luggage storage spot in Faro, which is available by the hour or on a daily rate. If you’re only planning on visiting Faro for a few very short hours, this might be the most cost-effective option
- Faro Airport – Has a luggage storage service, which could work if you’re planning on coming back to the airport
- Forum Algarve – A luggage storage facility is available at Forum Algarve Shopping Centre, which is just seven minutes’ drive from Faro Airport (there are taxis at the shopping centre). The shopping centre also has a food court and cinema, if you’re looking for somewhere to unwind